In order to offer you a quick service and to avoid any complications, we ask you to provide the documents mentioned below:
- Certificate of location (in the case of a pre-existing building);
- Location of wells/pits on land adjacent to yours;
- Definition of a specific point on the land, at the owner’s choice. The point chosen must be inaccessible and therefore always exist at the time of construction of the septic installations. This point can be a slab, a rock, a tree, etc.
- Location of an official marker by the owner, in order to allow the expert to properly delimit the beginning of the land under study. (This marker can also be located on the neighboring property, it must simply be referenced in the official plans).
- Location of any drinking water supply wells on the owner’s property, as well as on associated properties (this only involves property owners with an existing neighborhood).
- Location of all existing septic systems on the property and on the related properties (this only involves property owners with an existing neighborhood).
EXPERTBÂTIMENT will take care of the research of the cadastral plans and the property deeds.